Saturday, January 14, 2017

Sending Love Origami Heart Bookmarks

Hello! I'm finally back for 2017. I've had a most wonderful time away camping with my hubby and kids, enjoying the great outdoors. Lots of sun, a bit of sand, swimming at the beach, fishing, catching up on some good books, relaxing, and just having an all round fabulous time while away. 
I thought I would start off this year with something simple and so easy to do, Origami Heart Bookmarks. They are oh, so easy to make and make a gorgeous little gift for you loved one this coming Valentine's Day.


I've seen them everywhere on Pinterest and wanted to give them a go. I followed this tutorial to make them. They take no time at all to fold and are super cute too.


The Sending Love Glassine Sheets are a perfect thickness for Origami and the folds are effortless to make. If you are using a DSP, like the Sending Love DSP stack, you will need to use a bone folder with each fold to get them crisp.


Once folded they just slip on to the corner of your page and mark your spot perfectly. Because they are folded flat they fit inside a card for your loved one this Valentines Day. Perfect for the book worm in your life.


This Real Red one is gorgeous. So bright!


You can leave them plain or dress them up with a few accents and embellishments. I've used some of the Love Notes Framelits Dies to embellish mine and added a small wooden heart from the Sending Love Embellishments

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7
 Recreate these bookmarks at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.