Sunday, September 20, 2015

Can You Case It? #87 - Colour Challenge


It's challenge time again for Can You Case It? This week is a blues colour challenge. Any three blues with neutrals. How bright and cheery are these colours? They look fantastic.
  



I originally thought to create some thing with water but that is a far as the idea went. I couldn't figure out in my head what to do. So that idea was scrapped! I tried a few other things and it just wasn't my week! I think I had creators block like when writers have writes block. Some weeks when I create for the design teams that I'm on I can't get my card or creation made quick enough because I just want to get my idea down onto my card but this week the ideas certainly weren't forthcoming.


I eventually had a play yesterday and got a card made.  I've used the Amazing Birthday stamp set and combined some of the papers from the Cherry On Top DSP stack.


How fun a bright does that look! 


I've embellished the card with the Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Whisper White Organza Ribbon and some Linen Thread.


Make sure you check out the rest of the Can You Case It Design Team. There is a fabulous array of creations this week using the challenge colours and make sure you link up and enter your project on the Can You Case It page. Can't wait to see your creations.

Thanks so much for stopping By!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. hello Rochelle! this is soooo fun, luv the sequins...very pretty. hope you have a wonderful week!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.