Thursday, June 27, 2013

Punch Art Flowers

Who loves Punch Art? I do! It makes the Stampin' Up! punches so versatile than what they were actually intended for. I'm also blown away by some of the ideas other crafters have to use punches in a different way. Often I'm saying when I see Punch Art creations "How did they think of using that punch that way?"

I my most recent class I wanted to show attendees different ways of making flowers. We had 4 different techniques and this was one of the ways we made a flower.

 
I must say that this idea is not my own and I have CASEd it from somewhere on the Internet. I just love the simplicity of it and also how simple it was.
 
 
It's just layers of circle punches with sections randomly sniped out and then the edges sponged with the same colour ink as the card stock to give it some definition.
 
 
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Products Used
Stamp Set - Itty Bitty Banners
Card Stock - Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink - Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, Basic Pearls, Various Circle Punches, Modern Label Punch, Linen Thread, Stampin' Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.