Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Paper Party


Come and take advantage of some fantastic promotions on for the month of May.

1. Get a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper when you buy three!

Or

2. Join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator with the new fully customisable kit and at the new price of $169.00 and get a FREE package of Designer series paper EVERY MONTH till December 2012.

Who doesn't love FREEBIES!

If you would love to join my team, Click Here for more information on JOINING THE FUN!

Or if you have made up your mind and want to join straight away then Click Here and click on JOIN NOW on the top left of my website! If you want to join with me then you have to join on my website.

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Rochelle xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.