Wednesday, April 18, 2012

One for the kids - Cute Punch Art

I love Punch Art! I love how you can transform the various Stampin' Up! punches in to all different things! It makes your punches so much more versatile than just to use them with your stamps. I came across this wonderful blog by Jackie Topa. To view her blog click here. She has a Cute Critters Punch Art Class that I just had to try! The critters are all so cute and makes it a little easier to make kids cards when you have all the instructions for these animals.
I had a go at the mouse. That was one of the animals that I had all the punches for too.

I added a few pieces of cardstock embossed with some of our embossing folders and a the Top Note Die and then put it all together. Turned out very cute!


Well, must go now the kids are home from school and I'm off to go and order some more punches!

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'!
Rochelle xo


Products Used
Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Regal Rose, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Basic Grey
Other: Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Hand-held punch (Non-SU), Stripes Embossing Folder, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Top Note Die, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.