Sunday, January 31, 2016

Can You Case It? #105 - Colour Challenge

It's getting to that time of year, can't you start to feel the love in the air! Yep, it's not long now till Valentine's Day!

I was really inspired by this weeks colours at Can You Case It?, black, red and white/neutral, to make a Valentine's creation.


My card this week started with the Gold Heart acetate card from the Sale-a-bration Freebie - Memories in the Making Project Life Speciality Card Collection. These speciality cards are not only perfect for Project Life but also for your cards as well.


The rest of the elements just went on from there with the Hello You Thinlit Dies and the Crazy About You stamp set. After adding elements, taking some off, moving the placement of the words and hearts, I was finally happy with the finished result. Love all that Red Glimmer.


Are you inspired to take the challenge? These colors are totally scream Valentine's Day and you will love creating with them! I can't wait to see what you make!

Head on over to the Can You Case It? site to see what the other Designers have created. I'm sure you will 'love' them!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.