Monday, January 25, 2016

Can You Case It? #104- Sketch Challenge

Hello and Welcome! It's time for a Can You Case It? challenge for another week. This week we have a sketch challenge.


As per my usual I've changed it up a little. I just couldn't resist.  I did start out with the basic design elements but the ideas just kept flowing to what my card ended up being.


I've used the new Going Global Stamp set and the Going Places DSP stack. These are perfect for some male cards. Its also a perfect set to make some Valentine's cards that are a bit more male appropriate. I couldn't resist putting a Red Glimmer Heart on it. Might save this one for my hubby for 14th February.  That sentiment just speaks volumes to me because I've said to him I would be lost without him. Aww! 

Make sure you check out the rest of the Can You Case It? Design Team and then enter your creation for a chance to be this weeks Top Pick. Looking forward to seeing your creations.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card Rochelle. Love your use of the sequins and the layers are stunning. Perfect Masculine card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.