Monday, January 19, 2015

Stamp Review Crew: Valentine Free For All Edition


http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2015/01/stamp-review-crew-valentine-free-for.html 

Welcome to the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop. It's the 3rd Monday of the month so that means its time again for another hop. They come around so quickly! 

This hop we aren't focusing on one stamp set, we are having a bit of a free for all to use whatever stamp set you like but with the theme of Valentine's Day.

If you are following round on the hop you may have joined me from the fantastic Adriana Benitez. Don't you just love her creations! If you get lost on the hop click on the banner at the top of the post and this will give you the list of all the 'hoppers' in The Stamp Review Crew. 

I must admit I don't actually have any Valentine's Day specific stamp sets. GASP! I know! Valentine's Day just doesn't seem to be as big here in Australia as it is in other countries. So what I've done is used some heart shaped Framelits and Punches and used a stamp set that can be used for many occasions, Crazy About You.


I love the gold, shimmery look of the 'you'.  And how cute are the little Real Red hearts at the top of the card. 


So sparkly!
                              Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for following us along on the hop. Click on the next blog button below to see what the wonderful Yapha Mason has created.

Please leave a comment as we love to hear what you think of our creations.

 http://yaphamason.com/blog/2015/01/18/stamp-review-crew-valentine-free-for-all/

http://escape2stamp.blogspot.com/2015/01/stamp-review-crew-valentine-edition.html

29 comments:

  1. Rochelle, I love how you created a beautiful Valentine without a Valentine stamp. The combination of the black, red, and gold is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Rochelle! I love the mix of the newsprint with the gold and red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking in black and white with the touch of red! And the splash of gold is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Rochelle! All of your elements add up to one terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, love that sparkly gold sentiment and punched/embossed heart. Good to join a fellow Aussie in the SRC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you created this without a valentine set. I think that is really being creative and out of the box. :) It is a gorgeous card and I love sparkly! The colors just pope I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable card! Love the colors, layers, layers - all of it! So happy to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! I am in love with the black-white-red color combo right now, and so many hearts, how could it not be Valentine's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Heidi! I really like the colour combo too. It's very striking!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for Sharing! I love all the little details you combined to create such a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous us of black, white, red, and gold to create a card that works not only for Valentines, but for whenever you want to say I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this card that doesn't even require a special Valentine's stamp set and is good for more than Valentine's Day! You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is gorgeous! So many beautiful details, Rochelle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is this cute or what!!! I love the color choices and the layout. Of course, the gold adds just the right touch of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. For someone who is not used to making Valentine cards, you did a fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. For someone who is not used to making Valentine cards, you did a fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.