Sunday, January 10, 2016

Can You Case It? #102 - Sketch Challenge

When I first saw this Thinlit Die set and co-ordinating stamp set all the way back in November last year at the Stampin' Up! On Stage event I gasped! I was so taken aback at this beautiful set and knew that it was on the very, very, very top of my must have wish list. I couldn't pass up the chance to finally have my first play with it after all the busyiness of Christmas and New Years for this weeks Can You Case It? sketch challenge.

 Again I've used some creative interpretation and changed the sketch up. As I say sketches are a guide or a starting point for inspiration. I've kept the basic elements of the sketch but changed it up, just a little.

How stunning is that die cute rose?? I've die cut the out of Kraft Card stock and then die cut the inlaid pieces with the new Love Blossoms DSP stack. It's lots of stunning colours like Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Rose Red and Whisper White. Its amazing!


I've accented it with some Gold Metallic Thread, Kraft Corrugated Card Stock, Whisper White Seam Binding Ribbon and some Vellum.


You'll be seeing alot more of this die from me. Its amazing!!!

I really hope that you have been inspired by my creation today and don't forget to come and visit the Can You Case It? page to see the rest of the Design Teams fabulous creations! Make sure that you enter this weeks challenge enter your creation to for your chance to be one of the the Design Team Members Winning Picks.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

elow is a list of all the items that I used in this project. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase and of these items used then just click on the image and you will be directed to my online store.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rochelle, I love to interpret sketches my own way too. Your take on this sketch is lovely and that die cut is amazing!

    AJ <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.