Monday, February 1, 2016

The Inkreators Blog Hop - Occasions Catalogue 2016


Welcome to the first Inkreators Blog Hop for 2016. I'm so glad you could stop by and visit out blog hop today. Today's hop we are focusing the new Occasions Catalogue and all the most fabulous products in it. I hope that you have been inspired so far.

I'm using the ever most beautiful stamp set and thinlit bundle Rose Wonder and Rose Garden and I've got two creations for you today, one a bit more modern looking and one just a little bit pretty.

I've seen a lot of marble and pastels in home decorating at the moment so I wanted to try and combine the two in my first card.The Sale-a-bration DSP Perfectly Artistic is 'perfect' to help me with my creation. Did you know that if you spend $90 AUD on fabulous Stampin' Up! products you can get this DSP for FREE? Contact me on how you can get your hands on this fabulous paper!


I've used the Basic Grey sheet from the Perfectly Artistic DSP and layered that on some Smoky Slate cardstock. And how stunning is that die cut rose with the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. I suppose this card might be a bit pretty too.


My second card is quite simple in it's execution but I think that is quite pretty and stunning. I've just die cut 6 of the smaller roses in Blushing Bride and then adhered them on to Blushing Bride cardstock for a tone on tone look.


I've then used one of my favourite sentiment from the set 'Fear Not'. I've embossed this with Black Stampin' Emboss Powder to give the sentiment a rich 'blackness' to it. So pretty.


It's all finished off with a little bit of Blushing Bride cotton ribbon. It was very hard for me not to add lots of layers and bling but I really love the simplicity of the card and to let the sentiment stand out and speak for itself.

I really hope that I've given you some inspiration for this fabulous bundle. I had lots more ideas but I ran out of time. Might have to save them for another time.

Click on the Next Blog button on to the most awesome Lauren to see what she has created.

 http://lovelifelauren.squarespace.com/journal/2016/1/31/inkreators-blog-hop-occasions-catalogue

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. The pink card with the scripture is so lovely. I would put that in a frame! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah. Great idea to put it in a frame. Might just do that!

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.