Monday, June 5, 2017

Stamp Review Crew | Colourful Seasons

Welcome stamping friends!! Welcome to another Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop!

If you are joining us for the first time we are a group of International Stampin' Up! demonstrators that show one Stampin' Up! stamp set at a time, every first and third Monday's of the month. Be sure to make your way around the hop by clicking the next button at the bottom of each post. If you get lost along the way click on the banner at the top of each post and that will lead you to the list of hoppers so you can continue seeing all the fabulous creations.


We are hopping today with an all new set from the all new 2017 - 2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue - Colourful Seasons. Oh yeah! Got to love new products!!!



Colourful Seasons is a fabulous and very versatile set and has something for all the seasons. As we are currently in Winter here in Melbourne, Australia, I'm creating with some of the wintry products in the set. Although we don't get snow here in winter I've had a play (again) with the snowflakes to give you that winter feel.

I started with embossing the snowflakes on Shimmery White cardstock with White Stampin' Emboss Powder for that white on white look. I love the subtle and soft look of the white on white and it is such a classic look. Over top of the embossed snowflakes I've flicked the Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker for some soft splatters to continue with that soft and subtle look.


Next once the splatters were dry (they didn't take long) I wrapped some Solid Whisper White Bakers Twine around the card base. Again keeping with the soft and subtle colour theme.


Next I embossed the 'Life is a beautiful thing' sentiment using White Stampin' Emboss powder onto Pool Party cardstock. After embossing then I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits to die cut the circle. As I stamped that sentiment I really took notice of it. Life really is a beautiful thing and especially in nature like the snowflakes for example they really are an amazing work of art and that's just the snowflakes. One teeny tiny part of creation!


I finished off the card with some of the snowflake dies that come from the co-ordinating thinlit set, Seasonal Layers. How gorgeous is that Pool Party, Gold and White colour combo. So pretty! Love it!!


Click on the colour to see all the Stampin' Up! products in that colour

I hope that I've given you some inspiration with this set. If you would like to see another of my Colourful Seasons creation check it out here.

Now on to my friend from all the way on the other side of Australia in Western Australia, Kelly Kent. She will knock your socks off. Love her creations!

http://mypapercraftjourney.com/2017/06/05/stamp-review-crew-colorful-seasons/
Kelly Kent 
http://inkersworkshop.com/2017/06/the-stamp-review-crew-colorful-seasons/
Karen Gooch

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7



 Recreate this card at home using the following Stamin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

9 comments:

  1. Simple and beautiful...love the pop of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card. The white-on-white is so elegant with the blue and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Rochelle! (Sorry about the name mixup--please delete the previous comment...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous card! I love the paper snowflakes and soft subtle background textures! The glimmer paper snowflake is my favorite!

    Stay warm and be thankful for the lack of real snow! Believe me: snow is much nicer on a card than in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully elegant card, Rochelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, Rochelle ;0) Your card is truly beautiful. Love its simplicity and your choice of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love this card, Rochelle! It's so clean and elegant! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So delicate & beautiful Rochelle, it's divine! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card, Rochelle! Those snowflakes are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.