Friday, June 9, 2017

#TGIFC111 - Sketch Challenge

Hello and a big welcome to you!! SO happy to have you here today! We have an all new challenge for you today over at TGIF Challenges #111 and its my favourite type of challenge - sketch! Yay!


I do love me a good sketch and a do love to change it up a little. I may or may not have done that today. OK I have but I couldn't help myself! I just wanted to use some brand new products and it looked better to me changed around a little.

I had my very first attempt at using the NEW and oh so very fabulous Embossing Paste with the Pattern Party Decorative Masks. And I am very pleased to say that this paste is AMAZING!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I'm thinking of getting me some more so I never run out!! Its that good!


I've used the large circle mask today. You get 4 masks in the Pattern Party Decorative Masks so all different looks for all different creations. The circle mask almost looks like a Mandala which are so on trend at the moment. You just lay the mask over your cardstock and scrape the paste over the mask with the Palette Knives until you have achieved the look you are after. Its really simple to use and it dries really quickly so you don't have to wait around for hours for your card to dry. TIP : Becuase the paste dries really quickly make sure you wash your mask and palette knives straight away otherwise you may have a difficult time trying to clean off dried on embossing paste.


This large circle mask teams well with the stamp set and the dies from the Eastern Palace Suite which is what I've done here today. With the card base being Night of Navy, I put the card together with Powder Pink, Pool Party and Gold. Love this colour combo.


I've also used some other new products from the new 2017 - 2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue - Mini Sequin Trim, love that new size, Pool Party Solid Bakers Twine and Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon, so gorgeous!!

Click on the colour to see all the Stampin' Up! products in that colour

 Here is a You Tube clip that shows you how to use the new Embossing Paste. Another fabulous thing is that you can colour it too with the Stampin' Up! Re-Inkers. Got to love that!


 Be sure to stop by and check out the inspiration from the rest of the design team and why not play along yourself?

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate this card at home using the following Stamin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.