Friday, January 20, 2017

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop | Sealed With Love

Welcome to the very first 2017 Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop. I am super excited and oh so thrilled to be sharing creations with you all! I feel like this day has been a long time coming since I got the call to be on the ADT and am still pinching myself that I was chosen. The team comprises of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from all over the globe. I feel so honoured to be one of the three chosen from the South Pacific region.

Just a little bit about me before we start. My name is Rochelle Blok and I live in the South-East Suburbs in Melbourne, Australia but grew up in country Victoria, South Gippsland, on a dairy farm. So what’s the saying ‘You can take the girl out of the country but you can’t take the country out of the girl’. I love suburbia life but can very much relate to wide open spaces and country living. I’ve been married now for 15 ½ years and we have 3 wonderful children, 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous girl, ages 13, 11 and 8. I’m a stay at home mum, work in the office of our small business and a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. All of these things keep me busy and ‘out of trouble’ but I would have to say that my love, besides my hubby and kids, is being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and all things crafting! If I could craft all day, everyday, I'd be one happy woman!

Our hop today is focusing on the Sealed with Love stamp set. Lots of fabulous ideas for you especially for Valentine's Day coming up.

What a fabulous set to start our first hop with!! Loving it!




I do tend to like to use Kraft/Crumb Cake on my creations and I think that it looks fabulous with the Real Red accents. Loving the contrast! I used the little heart stamp to make a border on my card and then made my own 'DSP' as such and used that for the super cute envelope on the card and the crumb cake panel on the gift bag. How gorgeous are those mini envelopes from the Love Notes Framelits Dies. They are just too cute for words!  The card and bag have been embellished with the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack, Mini Paper Clips, Sending Love Ribbon Combo and the Sending Love Embellishments. Loving the mix of the gorgeous stamp images, the Real Red and Crumb Cake combo and the wooden embellishments. 

Now on to the ever fabulous Shannon Lane from Canada. I've admired her creations for a while now and can't believe I'm now on the ADT with her too!

http://crushoncolour.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/artisan-jan-1.html


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7
 Recreate these creations at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.


(Australian Residents Only)

21 comments:

  1. OK Rochelle, these are awesome!! Tiny heart border, sweet little spatters, the linked heart wood veneers... I could go on and on! And I am supremely happy that we get to do the ADT thing together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya! So happy to be on ADT with you too!

      Delete
  2. These are super cute! Congratulations on your first Artisan blog hop - Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Rochelle, klasse dein Projekt! Ich freue mich, auf das Jahr zusammen im Artisan Design Team! Liebe Grüße Maike

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely projects Rochelle! Gorgeous colour combo and I adore the cascading wooden hearts on the gift bag :)I'm looking forward to sharing this year on the team with you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredibly great!
    I look forward to the creative year with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! I love the kraft with the DSP and the layout of your card is perfect! LOVE IT! Can't wait to see what else you do this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous abundance of hearts Rochelle (now I see why you ran out of DSP ;) Love how the white elements pop and the much gleam of gold - gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. Its my favourite pattern in the whole stack!

      Delete
  8. I'm so happy for you Rochelle! Great projects for your 1st Artisan post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. So delighted to see you on the Artisan Team Rochelle! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, the day is finally here - your first share as part of the Artisan team. Such a beautiful project, Rochelle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it all - cascading hearts , tiny envelopes, crumb cake , real red and whisper white together ! Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your first Artisan Blog Hop. I always love the details on your cards--and these are terrific. Love those hearts falling down the front of the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fantasic!! I love the detail on them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.