Saturday, May 2, 2015

Inspire. Create. Share. 2015 South Pacific Convention - Swap 2


This is the second lot of swaps I created for the Inspire. Create. Share . 2015 South Pacific Convention.  The Just Add Ink ladies held their own Convention swap and this is the swap I made for the JAI swap.

It's a great way to use up scraps that you have just lying around.

I've been on the Just Add Ink Design Team now for nearly 6 months now ad this will be the first time that I get to meet them all, those who are going anyway. I'm so excited about meeting my fellow JAI ladies and actually seeing all these creative ladies face to face.


I'm really loving the white on white layers at the moment. An how awesome does the Happy Hearts Embossing folder look. I love it!

Till Monday when I show my last swap!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.