Friday, May 8, 2015

Just Add Ink #262 - Just Add Inspiration


This week at Just Add Ink we have an inspiration pic! Lot's of blues and neutral tones! 


I must say I really struggled with this pic! I think my I left my crafting abilities on the Gold Coast at the South Pacific Inspire, Create, Share, Stampin' Up! Convention! I was totally inspired there and had so much fun. Maybe it was a bit of a brain overload and I'm not thinking straight! Whatever it was lets hope that now this card is finished my crafting mojo might return.

Here is my interpretation of the inspiration pic...
 I thought the blue tones looked a lot like Lost Lagoon and then some of the neutral tones looked like  Crumb Cake and Baked Brown Sugar. The pattern in the background and on the cushion reminded me of the stamp set Mosaic Madness. All finished off with some gold accents.

I don't think I can make a card without something gold on it at the moment. Just so pretty! 
Please excuse the blue smudge on the card. I was pretty much finished, got some ink on my finger and touched the card. Grrr! Just pretend it's meant to be there!
Go and check out the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team creations and come and show us your interpretation of the inspiration picture. 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely mix of elements you pulled together Rochelle. Love your little banners and the touches of gold are perfect!! I don't think you can go wrong with it - so keep on adding - lol! Delighted we got the chance to meet up last week - it was a fun time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous Rochelle! I love your stamped and embossed panel and all the gorgeous gold touches adding so much texture. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're to hard on yourself..:0) Love the sparkly gold details and the addition of the star clip is very cute. The triple banners look very effective too!.
    It was lovely to see you on the GC. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki! I'm my own worst critic sometimes! LOL! So great to meet you too!

      Delete
  4. Don't you hate that last minute smudge. Done it myself so many times. Fabulous card Rochelle and I really love the little gold touches, especially that little star clip. Was so great to spend time with you on the GC recently. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking at your gorgeous card, I never would have guessed you struggled with it! I love it :)
    It was so great to meet you in person at convention too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodene! I guess I'm a little hard on myself sometimes! LOL! So great to meet you too!

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.