Monday, May 4, 2015

Stamp Review Crew: Butterfly Basics Edition

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2015/05/stamp-review-crew-butterfly-basics.html

 It's the first Monday of May so that means it's time for another Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop. It comes around so quickly each time but I'm so happy to have you here again This hop we are using the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set. 
Remember, if you get lost on the hop click on the banner at the top of this post and this will give you the list of all the 'hoppers' in The Stamp Review Crew.

I've had a crazy few weeks getting ready for and attending the South Pacific Inspire. Create. Share . 2015 Stampin' Up! Convention. It was soooooooo much fun with all my stamping friends, playing with new products, see the new catalogue, partying away at the awards night, meeting new people, getting stamping ideas, and some great business tips. 

This edition of the Stamp Review Crew I'm showing one of the swaps I made for the convention. 

It using some of my favourite retiring DSP - Gold Soiree. That is pretty DSP! 

I've only used the smallest butterfly from Butterfly Basics but it's perfect to layer on the Butterfly thinlits. 


I really love the butterfly thinlit cut out the of Gold Foil Sheets. It's stunning! 
Just a note if you are planning to use the Butterfly Thinlit for a lot of cards or swaps it can be quite tedious and messy to punch all those bits of cardstock out of the holes. Took me ages! LOL!

Click on the 'next' button below to hop on to the fabulous Dawn Tidd.

http://tiddbitsfromdawn.typepad.com/tiddbits-from-dawn/2015/05/the-stamp-review-crew-butterfly-basics-edition.html

http://artfeltimpressions.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-stamp-review-crew-butterfly-basics.html

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

16 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card, Rochelle! I love the Gold Soiree DSP and your layered butterflies. Polka Dots are my favorite and these in the background look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the circles and dots theme with the butterflies! SO pretty and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so festive and bright! With the great DSP choice it's also celebrative. Love your gorgeous layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rochelle, I love all the layers in your card. And the way you matched the polkadots in the paper with the embossed dots behind it really looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike. They do match don't they. I hadn't meant for it to be that way! LOL!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card. Use a dryer sheet under your card stock when cutting out. Most of the small pieces will stick to dryer sheet. Use cheep unscented ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vivian. I just saw that tip not long after I had cut heaps of these out. Next time I'll give it a go. Now to find some dryer sheets here in Aust.!

      Delete
  6. Love all the circles and dots on your card! The butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the happy colors and classy touch of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the gorgeous layers and the bold embossed background. It was great to meet you at Convention.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.