Sunday, September 15, 2024

CASE-ing the Catty | #CTC487 | CASE Mix & Match (Pgs. 16 - 17)

Hello Stamping Friends. Welcome to a super exciting CASE-ing the Catty Blog Hop. We are about CASE-ing the samples from the Stampin' Up! Catalogues (Catty) with a different theme to CASE each week. To CASE is to Copy And Selectively Edit. This week we are CASE-ing the Mix & Match Samples on Pgs. 16 & 17 from the Stampin' Up! 2024 Sept-Dec Mini Catalogue.

If you come here from Andrea Sargent's blog welcome, if you've started here with me also welcome. 

I'm so loving these Mix & Match products and have used them in a few different Christmas projects already - HERE, HERE, and HERE. I've said it before with the release of the Mix & Match products from the Annual Catalogue, these products make it super easy to get crafting and creating your own hand made cards. You can also use these products to make a CAS type card or one that is stepped up. The choice is yours!


 I chose this sample from the Mini Catalogue for the basis of my CASE-d card today. I liked the placement of the scripted words more to the left of the card and then the use of the Mix & Match pieces to the right. And of course I've used the Mix & Match products to CASE the Mix & Match Sample. How could I not?!


I've started with a Night of Navy cardstock base and my new favourite 3D Embossing Folder - Forever Plaid. This embossing folder will be fabulous all year round not just for festive projects.


Over my card base I've layered one of the Gold Dipped Mix & Match Specialty Cards, which I cut down and layered with some Night of Navy cardstock. Over the Gold Dipped Card layer I've splatted the Coastal Cabana Stampin' Write Marker for a bit of contrast splatter.


Once all my layers were sorted it was just a matter of finding which pieces would fit in with my CASE of the Catty sample and what I thought would look good together. I've combined pieces from the Mix & Match Ephemera and the A Little Bit Festive Mix & Match Specialty DSP.

I've finished off the card with some Pool Party PomPom Ribbon, a piece of the Natural Tones Linen Thread, and some Iridescent Pearls.

Next up on the hop is back to the start with the lovely Julia Quinn.
 

Rochelle Blok- You are here

We would love to have you join us over at our Facebook group to share your creation CASE-ing a project from the 2024 - 2025 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue and join in this weeks challenge. You don't need to have a blog to join in!
 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is such a work of art!! I love your layering and the coastal cabana flicking ink!! And the big snowman looks amazing!! So many stunning details - I love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.