Sunday, September 29, 2024

CASE-ing the Catty | #CTC489 | CASE a Bundle

 Hello Stamping Friends. Welcome to a super exciting CASE-ing the Catty Blog Hop. We at CASE-ing the Catty are about CASE-ing the samples from the Stampin' Up! Catalogues (Catty) with a different theme to CASE each week. To CASE is to Copy And Selectively Edit.

This week we are CASe-ing the Bundles found on Pgs. 39 - 50 in the Stampin' Up! 2024 Sept-Dec Mini Catalogue.
 
If you've come from Julia Quinn's blog, welcome,  if you've started here with me also welcome.


 The Stampin' Up! bundles make crafting coordination easy. The stamp & tool bundles help you to quickly cut out stamped images to simplify your paper crafting while also at the same time saving you money. A double bonus if you ask me!

There are 12 amazing bundles in the catalogue from pgs. 39 - 50 that cover every occasion for the coming Christams/Holiday season. 

 I chose this sample from the Mini Catalogue for the basis of my CASE-d card today. It uses the Hang on Ornament Bundle but for my card today I've used the Sentimental Christmas DSP as the main feature of my card.


In the original card I liked the strip across the front and then the placement of the die cuts in a cluster to the right so I've used those design elements for this Merry Christmas Card.


Have you seen the Sentimental Christmas DSP? Its a stunning patterned paper filled with vintage traditional Christmas images. It reminds me of the Christmas wrapping papers and cards in the '80's when I was a kid growing up. It's very nostalgic! This paper was hand-drawn in coloured pencils for original designs that you won't find anywhere else. Here on my card I've fussy cut the stocking image to use as a feature element on the front of my card.


How beautiful are the traditional colours in the DSP??!! I do love using traditional and non-traditional colours when creating Christmas cards nothing screams Christmas as much as green and red. I've coordinated the Forever Plaid Embossing folder to add that extra texture and I've finished the card off with some Pool Party Pom Pom Trim, Linen Thread, Shaded Spruce Satin Sheer Ribbon, Embossed Merry Christmas from the Peaceful Season Stamp Set, and some Drusy Adhesive-Backed Embellishments.

Next up on the hop is the fabulous Kathryn Mangelsdorf. Be sure to go around and give her some blog hop love.
 

We would love to have you join us over at our Facebook group to share your creation CASE-ing a project from the 2024 - 2025 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue and join in this weeks challenge. You don't need to have a blog to join in!
 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
 Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Rochelle. I especially love your use of all the ribbons. Love the nostalgia in that paper as well. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.