Friday, May 10, 2024

Just Add Ink #701 | Inspiration Picture Challenge

 Hello there stamping friends! Happy Friday! Welcome and thanks for joining me on my blog today. Today we over at Just Add Ink have a fabulous inspiration picture challenge - Just Add Ink #701 | Inspiration Picture Challenge.

 How bright and vibrant are the colours in our inspiration picture? Beautiful pinks and yellows. Super pretty!

My card for you today is focusing on those gorgeous, beautiful colours for a quick birthday card. And today I'm playing with the new Stampin' Up! Ephemera products.

The pinks, yellows and oranges really stood out to me so I searched through the ephemera packs for something that would go together. The pink and orange rainbow was perfect for this challenge and then combined with the sun and the "Happy Birthday" all these images coordinated with the colours in the inspiration picture. It all came together so quickly and it is a cost effective way to start with your crafting journey. A few ephemera packs, some cardstock and some adhesive and you are on you way to card making.


 I've started with a Pretty in Pink cardstock base amd then a Pretty in Pink layer. On that I've blended some Pretty in Pink and then added some Pretty in Pink splatters. The circle is also die cut from Pretty in Pink, embossed with the Basics 3D embossing folder and then splattered with white embossing powder.


 I've finished the card off with some ephemera hearts covered in Wink of Stella and some Pretty in Pink gems that come from the 2024–2026 In Color™ Shimmer Gems. 
 
If you are in need of a quick card, pull out Stampin' Up!'s Ephemera packs and with the pre-printed and die cut images you'll have a card put together in no time. You can keep the ephemera CAS or you can completely step it up. The choice is yours.
 
 Go and check out the design teams take on this week's Inspiration Picture at the Just Add Ink Blog and then come and join in this week's inspiration picture fun! I can't wait to see what you create.
 
 Click the image below to be taken straight to this week's challenge.

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.