Friday, May 31, 2024

Just Add Ink #704 | Colour Challenge

Hello there stamping friends! I hope that you are having a fantastic week and a fabulous day! It's Friday, Yay, and that means it's time for another Just Add Ink Challenge -Just Add Ink #704 | Colour Challenge.


This week we have a colour combo suggested by Me! We are creating with Flirty Flamingo, Gorgeous Grape, Fresh Freesia, and Lemon Lolly. A pretty and fun colour combo.

I've been creating a lot lately with the Country Flowers Stamp Set/Country Woods Suite and I still love it! This week, using the Masking Technique, I've used one of the floral images from the Country Flowers Stamp Set to create a border down the side of the card. I've actually CASE-d myself from a couple of cards that I made a few years ago HERE and HERE using the same masking technique.


 I've use 3 of the challenge colours, Flirty Flamingo, Fresh Freesia, and Lemon Lolly on the flowers (plus on sneaky extra on the leaves) and then over the card I've done a Gorgeous Grape splatter using a Stampin' Write Maker. Around the edge of the front panel I've used a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker and a ruler to rule the lines around the edge of the card.

I've coloured the flowers in with Stampin' Blends and used a variety of different blends to achieve the the look that I was after and to get a greater contrast between the dark and light makers. To see all the Blends used check out the supplies list below.


 I finished the card of with a layering of circle die cuts and the foliage die cut in Vellum from the Citrus Blooms Dies, Black & Very Vanilla Large Check Ribbon, Linen Thread, Heat Embossed Sentiment, and some Iridescent Basic Pearls.

I do hope that I've given you some inspiration using our challenge colours. Go and check out the design teams take on this week's colours at the Just Add Ink Blog for some inspiration and then come and join in this week's sketch fun! I can't wait to see what you create.

Click the image below to be taken straight to this week's challenge.

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.
 

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous, what a beautiful array of flowers

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.