Friday, October 23, 2020

Just Add Ink #528 | Just Add Two Challenge

 Hello stamping friends. Welcome to the newest challenge for Just Add Ink #528 | Just Choose Two - Sequins, Ribbon or Metallic Foil. I haven't done a Just Choose Two for a while so i'ts nice to have a change up in the challenge schedule.

I love to use Sequins, Ribbons and Metallic Foil on most of my projects so it was hard to 'Just Choose Two'. I knew I wanted to use foil, especially the Wonder of the Season Specialty Designer Series Paper. This paper has whimsical, seasonal text that lends to an international and vintage feel with some gold and red foil in some of the designs. I've used this paper in some of my other Christmas cards and each time I do I just love how each project looks with this stunning project.

I've started my card with the Shaded Spruce Cardstock and then teamed that with the Gold Foil Elements for that beautiful Green and Gold look. Layered on the Shaded Spruce is the Wonder of the Season Specialty DSP and I've edged the DSP with some Brushed Metallic Foil die cut with one of the Ornate Border Dies.

I've layered some card stock, die cut pieces, stamped elements and even some stickers for a fun layered look. One thing I love to do in this layered look is to emboss Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder on Gold Metallic Foil. The gold on gold look is stunning and it adds another beautiful look without adding more layers.

Now back to my 'Just Choose Two'. I was going to use all three 'Just Choose Two' elements, but this is where I came unstuck. I wasn't happy with any of the Ribbon or Sequins that I had and it all just wasn't looking right. So just pretend the Linen Thread and Gilded Gems are Ribbon and Sequins and I've got all the 'Just Choose Two' elements covered. Oops! 

There are lots of AMAZING creations from the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team on the JAI Blog. Go and check out to see what 'two' they all used this week and then while you are there you can see how you can enter your project. Can't wait to see what 'two' you used.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
 Recreate this project using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.