Friday, October 23, 2020

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Corporate Blog Post | Gift Wrapped Bundle

 This post originally appeared on the Stampin' Up! Facebook Page in the Photo Albums Section
on 23rd Oct 2020.

Hello! My name is Rochelle and I’m from Melbourne, Australia. I will be sharing three projects with you for some fun and different looks using the Gift Wrapped Bundle from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalogue.

My first card for you today uses one of the large bows from the Gift Wrapped Stamp Set to make a fun bow background. I stamped 10 of the bows on Shimmery White Cardstock with Versamark ink and heat embossed using Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Then, using a Water Painter, I watercolored the bows using Poppy Parade and Flirty Flamingo ink.

I punched out the bows using the Gift Bow Builder Punch and arranged the bows over a layer of Shimmery White Cardstock for a fun bow background. To achieve a “distressed” look, I splattered the bows with a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. I then embossed one of the Rectangle Stitched Dies and finished the card off with gold cord from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack, Real Red 3/8" (1 cm) Sheer Ribbon, and one of the sentiments from the Gift Wrapped Stamp Set.

My second project incorporates one of the smaller bow images from the Gift Wrapped Stamp Set to make a gift card holder. I stamped the bow image over a whole piece of Shimmery White Cardstock, embossed with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, then colored the images using a Water Painter. I’ve only used one portion of the whole stamped sheet here today but this would be a perfect “One Sheet Wonder” project or class using all of the stamped cardstock for 4–5 different projects.

I finished off this card with some ribbon and trim, a die-cut piece of the Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper, and one of the large bow images watercolored with Shaded Spruce and Coastal Cabana ink. How cute is that little tag? The image is from the Gift Wrapped Stamp Set, and I used the Gift Bow Builder Punch to punch out the gorgeous little tag.

My last card for you today incorporates one of the larger bows from the Gift Wrapped Stamp Set and some ribbon and trim to make a “gift-wrapped” card. Again, I’ve colored the bow with Shaded Spruce  and Coastal Cabana ink. I love these two colors together and I’m sure I’ll be using this combo again in the near future.

To make a fuller-looking bow, layer two of the bow images on top of each other. Finish the card off with a sentiment from the Gift Wrapped Stamp Set and the super-cute little tag.

 I do hope that I've given you some inspiration with this gorgeous bundle from the Stampin' Up! 2020 Aug - Dec Mini Catalogue. The stamp set and the punch are such fun products and will give any of your next projects a super cute look. 

Why not make a matching envelope to go with your Gift Wrapped creations and stamp some of the bow images on your envelope? Wouldn't that make for a fun envelope to receive in the post!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
 Recreate these projects using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.