Friday, March 18, 2016

Just Add Ink - Just Add E

Hello! Here's to the beginning of the weekend! WooHoo! This week the Just Add Ink team are Just Adding an E for this weeks challenge which is very timely for the your Easter creations. You don't have to limit yourself to just Easter though it could be and Eastern inspired creation, a stamp set or your favourite DSP that begins with E or your favourite colour. The possibilities are endless.

I have gone with the Easter option for my creation using the stamp set Circle of Spring. I was inspired for my card today by a picture on Pinterest of someones wreath that they had created to decorate their mantle at home for the Easter season. Even though it is now Autumn here in Australia for Easter I still wanted to use this beautiful stamp set for my card today.


I've stamped the wreath with Mossy Meadow and then coloured the flowers, using a blender pen, with Rose Red and the Leaves with Old Olive.


The cross is made with the Kraft Corrugated 12" x 12" cardstock and then bound together with Linen thread. I'm so loving the Corrugated cardstock, linen thread and Burlap at the moment. I think I'm going through a rustic phase.


If you find some time to get creative this weekend, we'd love to see your creation over at Just Add Ink. Remember your creation doesn't have to be an Easter creation. Whatever 'E' inspires you!

I hope that I've inspired you today to join in challenge. Make sure that you check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the Just Add Ink design team and while you are there check out all the details on how to enter your creation.

Looking forward to seeing what you make!
Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Fab design Rochelle and as always your details are perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colour choices, Rochelle. Awesome way to create a Cross - I too love the corrugated c/s. I think I'm hoarding mine though :( As always you've layered things up beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.