Friday, March 11, 2016

Just Add Ink #302 - Just Add A Colour Combo

Its a new Friday and a new Just Add Ink Challenge. This week we have a colour challenge - Blackberry Bliss, Tip Top Taupe and Rich Razzleberry.


The colours are rich and bold and I thought were perfect for the roses from the Picture Perfect stamp set from the 2016 Occassions Catalogue. It's been crazy and unusually hot here in Melbourne this week but fortuantely we had a cooler day today so I could have some crafting 'me' time.




The rose is stamped with Rich Razzleberry with the Triple Step Stamping Technique. I started with the darkest layer first and then stamped off the next layers to acheive the gradients of colour. I love that with stamp sets like this it is very easy to acheive an artistic look to your creations with little effort.

Its accented with the Sale-a-bration freebie Glitter Tape (love that stuff), gold sequins and some of the leaf dies from the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies.

I hope that you join in the challenge this week. Head on over to Just Add Ink so see how you can join and to see the fabulous inspiration!

Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! How did you cut the flowers out so perfectly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim. I just fussy cut really close to the stamped image.

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Rochelle! I love all details - layers of glitter, trim and ribbon and that great mix of die cuts. Love your idea of just using the one colour for the rose and stamping off too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant Rochelle! I love the addition of the stripes and layers of glimmer and twine in the background - the neutral tones really allow those gorgeous blooms to shine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous creation using these colours and the beautiful roses from PP. I love all the little details you add to embellish, lots of lovely layers and pretties to look at. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done Rochelle! Loving the stripe layer side detail..Very effective.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.