Friday, March 25, 2016

Just Add Ink #304 - Inspiration Pic

Hello and Welcome! It's Friday and I hope that it is a 'Good' one for you at the beginning of this Easter season. I have a card for you for the Just Add Ink Challenge inspired by this fabulous, bright and fun pic!






You may be looking at my card and asking 'Where are the umbrellas?' I don't actually have any umbrella stamps so I used the colours from the picture as my inspiration. I used one of the masks from the Happy Patterns Decorative masks and then graduated the colours down the card using Stamping Sponges. It is one of those cards that is bright and fun and easy to replicate if you need to make a heap of them. Perfect for the #imbringingbirthdaysback movement. To see more about this movement check it out on the Stampin' Up! Blog here.
Lets all start making more birthday cards and get them in the post!

I hope you have a fantastic Friday and I do hope that you will play along this week. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the inspiration pic. For all the details on this weeks challenge and to see the projects from the Design Team, click here. Remember to mention Just Add Ink in your post.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7
 Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun birthday card Rochelle, and a great take on the inspiration pic! Have a great Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I were definitely on the same wave length with the challenge this week. Love your spots and stripes. My #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp should be arriving any day now. Did you order one? Happy Easter! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Rochelle! The dots are such a cute and fun take on the photo! Happy Easter to you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea to use the stencil Rochelle. Love the colour gradients and addition of twine..Fab card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant use of the stencil Rochelle! I love how you have the colours cascading down the card, and mixed and matched it with the rest of the sentiment. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.