Monday, November 16, 2015

The Stamp Review Crew: Wonderland Edition

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2015/11/stamp-review-crew-wonderland-edition.html


Welcome!! Its The Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop time again!!! YAY!! This hop we are using the stamp set from the Holiday Catalouge - Wonderland. This is a fun and very on trend set. I'm sooo looking forward to seeing what the crew are going to do with this set.

Here's a little bit about us if you are hopping with us for the first time. We are a group of International Stampin' Up! demonstrators and we hold a blog hop of the first and third Monday of each month. Each hop showcases one stamp set and we like to show you lots of different creative ways to use it!

Remember, if you get lost on the hop click on the banner at the top of this post and this will give you the list of all the 'hoppers' in The Stamp Review Crew.
If you've come from Heidi Baks you are on your way round though the hop. 

My creation is very CAS (clean and simple) and would be very easy to recreate if you had alot of Christmas cards to make. The good thing about doing a regular blog and using alot of the Christmas products is that I have my cards all sorted. Just have to write them. That's the hardest part I reckon!



I've used the Wonderland stamp set but also a lot of the products from the Winter Wonderland Suite that co-ordinate with this stamp set perfectly. That is one of the best things about Stampin' Up!, their co-ordination of their products is amazing! They make it so easy for us crafters to create wonderful creatons with just a few co-ordinating products.


I've stamped the tree image on Shimmery White Cardstock using the Basic Black Archivial Ink. Tip - Make sure you clean you stamps instantly when using the archivial ink otherwise it will dry on your stamps and you wont be able to get it off. I may or may not have learnt that one from experience. 

The Silent Night sentiment is embossed with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder on the Gold Foil Sheets. I really love the gold on gold and it really gives another dimension to the card than just stamping the sentiment on the banner with just ink.


How regal does the large black and gold stripes look? The card is all finished off with some Metallic Gold Bakers Twine, Snowflake Elements and the Winter Wonderland Embellishments.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I really hope that inspired you to do some creating with this beautiful stamp set.

Next stop on the hop is the amazing Debra Burgin. Click on the next blog button below to hop on over to her.

Remember please leave a comment on our blogs as we love to hear what you think of our creations.

http://heartfeltinkspiration.com/2015/11/15/stamp-review-crew-wonderland

http://runningwscissorsstamper.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-stamp-review-crew-wonderland.html


Below is a list of all the items that I used in this project. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase and of these items used then just click on the image and you will be directed to my online store.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments:

  1. I love this whole suite! The black and gold is so elegant! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous in all that gold and black, Rochelle! It makes such an elegant card. I love the gold embossed on gold and was surprised at how well it stands out on the gold foil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this stamp set and it coukd easily be my favorite. Funny cause at first sight I passed it by but bought it the first time I saw a card made with it. This looks very elegant and I love that I don't have to work too hard to make a great card with this set! You did a fabulous job of coordinating the set with the colors and it looks oh, so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card! The black and gold is so classy especially with the bling. Love the layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, elegant card! Love the gold filament behind your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and elegant card!! I just love the black and gold and the gold banner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.