Sunday, November 8, 2015

Can You Case It? #94 - Sketch Challenge


Hello and welcome! So great to have you here on this stunning Sunday! In my neck of the woods today has been a stunning day of going to church and then having a picnic in the sun with my church family! It was fantastic to have some fun and fellowship outside of church. If your Sunday is just starting out I hope its a great one for you today!

This week at Can You Case It? we have a sketch challenge and I'd so love for you to join us!




Its a fantastic sketch for lots of scope and creative interpretation!
I've created a bright and fun Christmas card using on of the Christmas stamp sets in Stampin' Up!s Annual Catalogue, Festival of Trees. This is a fantastic set that is available ALL year round. 



I wanted something bright and fun and what better colours to use than Real Red and Cucumber Crush! Such a gorgeous traditional Christmas colour combination!


The great thing about the Festival of Trees set is that it has a co-ordinating punch for all the tree images! Makes stamping and creating so quick and easy!


I couldn't go past not adding a few touches of sparkle and bling! And how gorgeous is that Real Red Pompom Trim! So fun!

Make sure you check out the rest of the Can You Case It? Design Team and their creations for this weeks sketch and then enter your creation via the Linky Tools. Looking forward to seeing your creativity!

Thanks so much for Stopping By!

Below is a list of all the items that I used in this project. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase and of these items used then just click on the image and you will be directed to my online store.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I just love this bright and cheerful card! It's so darling! I may have to CASE this one! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Rochelle! I love the colors you used and how you created blocks of color. Fabulous textures too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.