Sunday, November 15, 2015

Can You Case It? #95 - Colour Challenge


Hello and welcome! Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a fantastic day! Mine has been a very quiet, laid back day. Yesterday I attended the very first Stampin' Up! On Stage Local event in my home city, Melbourne, Australia. It was a fun day catching up with my Stampin' Up! Demo friends, seeing and playing with new products and a new catalogue, touching on a bit of business training and having an all round awesome day! After all that fun and awesomeness I can say that I'm a tad tired and I really enjoyed the quiet day with my family and friends.

Today at Can You Case it? we have a colour challenge for you! 



I really love that these design team creations are some times a challenge for me too and get me to use products and colours that I sometimes wouldn't used. Today that colour that challenged me is yellow. I rarely use yellow in my creations and I'm not that sure why. I don't dislike the colour and it looks so bright and vibrant on your creations.



I've kept my card quite simple today to let those flowers pop and to not detract from how bright and fun they are. The flowers are made out of Stampin' Up!s Cherry On Top Cotton Paper.

I just punched out 12 flowers using the Pansy Flower Punch, staked them on top of each other and then put a staple through the centre to hold them all together. Scrunch each layer up and then straighten each layer out so that each flower looks full and has some dimension.

The smaller flower is punched out with the Petite Petals punch and made in exactly the same way.


The sentiment comes from a stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Fabulous Four. Such a great set with four fabulous sentiments.

Make sure that you check out the rest of the CYCI Design Team and what they did with this weeks colours. Lots of great creations to inspire. Make sure you link up your creation! Can't wait to see what you do with this weeks colours!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Below is a list of all the items that I used in this project. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase and of these items used then just click on the image and you will be directed to my online store.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.