Sunday, November 29, 2015

Can You Case It? #97 - Inspiration Challenge


Welcome and Happy Sunday to you! Today its time for a new challenge at Can You Case it? It's an Inspiration Challenge for you this week. A beautiful Christmas picture. Lots of gorgeous Christmas ornaments, beautiful Christmas colours and some natural elements as well. That's what inspired me.


Isn't this picture so festive??!! Love it. It's really making it feel like Christmas is just around the corner. Better get on to the Christmas Shopping then! Eeek!!!


I've used the small bauble ornament from Stampin' Up!s  Delicate Ornament Thinlit Dies and the sentiment comes from the co-ordinating stamp set Embellished Ornaments. I really love these dies and stamp set, I've used them quite a few time this year! The co-ordination of these two products makes it quite quick and easy to create some gorgeous Christmas cards.


I really wanted to add some sewing to my project this week but I don't actually have a sewing machine. The next best thing is to use your paper piercing tool, punch some holes round the edges and then use the trusty old needle and thread and get sewing. It did take a little bit of time but I really love the look of the Gold Metallic Thread sewn around the edges. Guess what's on my Christmas list this year? Ha!


Nothing says Christmas like a bit of sparkle and bling! Don't you reckon?


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please go and check out the rest of the Can You Case It? Design Team to see what inspired them and come and show us your Inspiration Challenge creation! I can't wait to see it!


4 comments:

  1. I super love this card! I love how you used the combo of glimmer and foil paper together, and how you reversed them for each ornament. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.