Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Global Design Project #GDP011 - Christmas


Hello and Welcome!! Today I have a card that I'm entering into one of the newer challenge blogs on the block - Global Design Project. This blog has got some of the most talented Stampin' Up! artists and I love their work!!! 

This weeks theme is - Christmas. I'm pretty much making only Christmas creations at the moment so it was pretty much a given to enter on of my cards in.



My card today is a very CAS (clean and simple) card but it's one that you can easily recreate if you had to make a lot of Christmas Cards.

I've used Stampin' Up!s Season of Cheer DSP and then the Snowflake elements and the Little Letters Thinlits to create the word 'Joy'.


I love the look of the DSP and how traditional and festive it looks. Nothing says Christmas like a bit of red and green.


It's all finished off with my favourite embellishments Gold Cording Trim and Gold Sequins. Who doesn't love a bit of gold??!!


Have a look at the creations from the Global Design Project Designer Team. If you can't find some inspiration there then I don't know where you will.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. As usual, your card is amazing! Love the DSP choices and the JOY and the gold! Thanks for joining the Global Design Project this week Rochelle <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've incorporated the snowflake into the word "joy". Such a beautiful, festive card. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Christmas Theme challenge for the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian! Really do love making Christmas cards! Writing them is the hard part!

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.