Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Stampin' Fancy Friday | Not a Card Challenge

 Hello stamping friends! It's a new month and its time for us to get our fancy on with the new Stampin' Fancy Friday Challenge. This month we are all about not creating a card but creating things 3D, home decor, scrapbooking, etc. Anything that isn't a card.


I've made for you today some Two-Tiered Gift Boxes. Thank you to Claire from @createdtheotterway for your fantastic You Tube Tutorial.  Making these boxes has reminded me at how much I love making 3D/boxes which I haven't done much of this year. 

I love creating gift boxes for fun and personalised gifts. They are also a fantastic way to dress up chocolates or sweets when giving them as gifts. Just makes them a little bit nicer than giving them in their original packaging.

I've used the super cute products from the Reindeer Days suite for some gorgeous Christmas gift boxes.

I've created the boxes in three different colour/DSP combinations just to show a different look with the different colours. All the DSP used comes from the Reindeer Days DSP pack. I've used only three of the sheets from the pack but any one of the designs would work well. How amazing is that DSP though??!! The Stampin' Up! designers outdid themselves on this one, that's for sure!

Upon removing the lid, the box has two trays on the inside to either put chocolates or sweets or a small gift. Or chocolates/sweets and a small gift. Each tray can hold 4 of the chocolate balls (if made to the same measurments) so they can hold a fair bit.

I've used the Reindeer Fun Dies to make a super cute coordinating tag. How cute are these reindeers??!! They are so fun and so festive. 







I've kept the boxes fairly simple as the DSP used is pretty busy. I finished them off with a paper bow that I cut using a template. These boxes are super cute and super fun and perfect for that little Christmas gift.

Why not give these boxes a go? They are perfect to use some of the DSP we've got stored in our craft stashes.

I do hope you like my Fancy 'Not a Card' creations. Check out the rest of  all the different creations that the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team has made on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Instagram Account or on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Facebook page. This is where all their creations will be shared throughout the month, so make sure that you are following them to get all of the amazing ideas! You won't be short of inspiration to get those ideas flowing on those 'Not a card' creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
 Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.