Friday, October 6, 2017

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop | More Merry Patterns

Hello, Hello. It's that time again for some fun and creativity from the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team. We've got some more fabulous ideas and creations using the promotion hostess set, Merry Patterns. 



What could make hosting a Holiday Catalogue party even more exciting?? How about the chance to earn an exclusive stamp set for FREE?? Simply host a party with $450AUD in sales by 31st October and you will earn the Merry Patterns host set for FREE.  Your party guests will also love shopping from our selection of our Designer Series Paper, now on SALE - By 3 get 1 FREE, making it easier to reach your $450 AUD and earn your FREE Holiday Stamp set. Don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity. FREEBIES for everyone. Contact me TODAY for more details on these fabulous promotions.

I've had a play around with the deer image and some of the DSP from the Christmas Around the World DSP from the Holiday Catalogue. This DSP captures the festive spirit with traditional Christmas images from all around the world. And the best thing is this DSP is on the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE promotion at the moment. Perfect to get those Christmas Cards started so you are organised by the time December 1st rolls around.

I first chose the Snowflake DSP because there was snowflakes in the deer image and then I really loved the colouring of the Pool Party Spotty DSP so decided to make a second card as well. Why not really.


 These two cards are same, same but different. It's just down to a personal preference as to which one you like.


I did start with having the deer stamped in black and then embossed with Clear Stampin' Emboss powder for that added gorgeous touch to the black. I changed the deer to the Silver Stampin' Emboss powder as I couldn't get the black to stamp clear and crisp as I wanted it. It just wasn't working, at all. I'm glad I changed to the Silver Stampin' emboss powder and I think the deer looks stunning in it. I literally gasped when I heated it up. It's just super gorgeous.


How stunning is that black and white striped ribbon? It just goes with everything! Love it! While the ribbon is a gorgeous size, I think it looks even better trimmed down to this smaller size.


Super gorgeous, super fun and super festive. 

 Now on to Shannon all the way over there in Canada. Has she got something super gorgeous and super fun for you too. Love that gal!!

http://crushoncolour.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/artisan-oct-1.html


Thanks so much for stoppping by!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate these cards at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

4 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.