Monday, January 5, 2015

Stamp Review Crew: Perfect Pennants Edition

My first post for 2015 and the first Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop for 2015!  I hope you all had a  wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Years. Maybe even got away for a well earned break or holiday. I've just come back from a week camping with my husband and kids at the beach. Lots of fun, lots of swimming, lots of walking and lots of relaxing! Feeling very refreshed!  

This hop we are focusing on the stamp set Perfect Pennants.

If you are following along on the hop I'm 11th on the hop and  you may have joined me from the fantastic Mike Funke or you may have started here with me. Either way you are in for a treat to see the creativity and imagination of myself and 16 others of the other Stamp Review Crew. If you get lost on the hop click on the banner at the top of the post and this will give you the list of all the 'hoppers' in The Stamp Review Crew.

Perfect Pennants is a very versatile set and it co-ordinates with the Banners Framelit Dies.

I've created 3 cards using this stamp set.
The first card uses the new Sale-a-bration DSP, Best Year Ever, that you can earn for FREE from 6th January! The colours are stunning and so bright and cheery! 


I used a sketch for this card that I had saved on Pinterest. I can say that it started out very differently to what I originally had planned! But I'm very happy with the way it turned out.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

This card uses some of the Flowerpot DSP from the Annual Catalogue. 
The sentiments from the Perfect Pennants set fit in very well in the Banner Framelits.


I used the linen thread to make a 'flower'. I just wrapped the thread around my finger and then stick each 'circle' behind the button with sticky strip.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

The last card is a quick, clean and simple card that is easy to re-create for your loved one for Valentine's Day.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for following us along on the hop. Click on the next blog button below to see what the wonderful Nancy Smith has created.

Please leave a comment as we love to hear what you think of our creations.
http://iguanastamp.wordpress.com/2015/01/stamp-review-crew-perfect-pennants

http://stampin-style.typepad.com/stampin-style/2015/01/stamp-review-crew-perfect-pennants.html

24 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful, Rochelle! I especially love the button and thread flower -- it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the textures and layers Rochelle! Fantastic set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such great cards, Rochelle! You really show off the versatility of this set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards, all three of them! I love the linen thread flower on the middle card. Each one has their own special details that are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, Rochelle! I love the linen thread flower! All the cards are so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards! They really show this set off beautifully! I like how you wrapped the thick baker's twine around the first one that is a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rocked the stamp set, Rochelle! Your cards are fresh and fun and I love that linen thread flower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I can tell you I struggled with this one! Glad it all came off!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful projects with lots of bright colors! The last CAS one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards! I love the colors you used in each! And your details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both cards, the first is sunny and bright, love the flower! Love how clean and simple the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards, Rochelle. It's hard to pick a favorite. But I absolutely LOVE your linen thread flower. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your work is really beautiful, Michelle! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.