Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Stampin' Fancy Friday | Annual Favs Challenge

Hello stamping friends! It's a new month its time for us to get our fancy on with the new Stampin' Fancy Friday Challenge. This month we are all about our New Annual catalogue Favs. The Design Team were to create a fancy project using any new Stampin' Up! products from the new 2024 - 2025 Annual Catalogue.

While I love just about everything in this new catalogue a real standout for me was the amazing Mediterranean Blooms DSP. The blue and white patterns on one side and then the Yellows, Oranges, and Greens on the other for a beautiful sun-soaked citrus and enchanting Mediterranean look.

Isn't it just stunning??!!

I've created a Fancy/Fun Fold card for you today with my adaptation of a Criss Cross Card. I followed this tutorial here for the basic design but changed it up a little to make it my own.

The base of the card is two cards adhered together in the middle and then the each side panel is diagonaly cut from corner to corner. These panels fold over each other thus creating the Criss Cross. These side panels can be glued together so that they make a pocket like card or left as is so that they can open to see the inside of the card.

I left the panels as is so that they can open once the belly band is taken off. I've created the base of the card with Basic White and then layered Night of Navy and one of the Mediterannean Blooms DSP patterns. In the centre I've added the beautiful foliage die cut from the Citrus Blooms Dies to add a bit of tone on tone interest and texture.

The belly band uses the same coordination of products but with the addition of some of the citrus designs from the Mediterannean Blooms DSP. These citrus colours create a beautiful contrast to the blue and white tones and add to the stunning look of this DSP. Some of the citrus designs are even large enough to fussy cut and can be used as an element on your projects.

 Here I've layered various circle dies with the smaller of the foilage dies and that beautiful lemon imagery fron the Mediterannean Blooms DSP. The Blues and Yellows remind me a lot of the colours of my primary school uniform that was these colours but it didn't look nearly half as stunning as this DSP. Ha!

The belly band has been finished off with some Linen Thread, the Black & Very Vanilla Large Check Ribbon, some Opal Rounds and a heat embossed sentiment from the Country Birdhouse Stamp Set.

I do hope you like my Fancy creation using one of my Stampin' Up! 2024 - 2025 Annual Catalogue Favourites and that I've given you some inspiration in using the Mediterannean Blooms DSP.

 Check out the rest of the Annual Catalogue Favs and all the different creations that the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team has made on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Instagram Account or on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Facebook page. This is where all their creations will be shared throughout the month, so make sure that you are following them to get all of the amazing ideas! You won't be short of inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
 Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.