Sunday, March 3, 2024

Stampin' Fancy Friday | Sketch Challenge

 Hello there stamping friends! Welcome, welcome! It's so good to have you here. I have a project for you for the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team. This month is a sketch challenge and if you've been around here for a while you would know that I love a sketch challenge!

This sketch is basic in its design and layout, but enough in the design to get those creative ideas going and that creative brain working. The perfect starting point for any card.

Today I've used the Sweet Thoughts Memories & More Card Pack and the Sweet Thoughts Memories & More Cards and Envelopes on this card. I love the colours in this card pack and envelopes. So bold and striking! The colours in these products are stunning and when combining the Memories & More products with a sketch it really takes the hard work out of creating and you end up with a beautiful creation.


What is fabulous about this card, not only the amazing colours, but that there is no stamping or die cutting! Nearly all the elements used on my card come from the Sweet Thoughts Memories and More Card Pack and Envelopes. This makes putting a card together like this so quick and easy.


I don't normally put this many patterns together but after trying different cards and stickers from the card pack I felt these worked so well together. I think the addition of the white layers really helped balance out the busy-ness of the coloured layers.I finished off the card with some Pretty Peacock Splatters, Iridescent Pearls and some Linen Thread. Simple embellishments that go well with everything else on the card.

I really love that with the one sketch you can create lots of different looks. Check out the rest of the sketch creations and all the different looks that the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team has made on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Instagram Account or on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Facebook page. This is where all their creations will be shared throughout the month, so make sure that you are following them to get all of the amazing ideas!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Happy Stamping! 

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.