Saturday, March 16, 2024

Stampin' Up! On Stage Melbourne 2024 Swaps

 Hello there stamping friends! Welcome, welcome! It's so good to have you here. Today I've got for you my swaps that I've made for the Stampin' Up! On Stage (demonstrator only) event happening this weekend. I'm attening On Stage in Melbourne, Australia but the event is also being held in Houston in the U.S., and Rotterdam in the Netherlands at the same time.

The last time I went to an in person (not Virtual) On Stage event was before the world turned upside down with the arrival of the Covid virus. So would would have been 2019 that was my last in person event. 

To say I'm excited to be going is an understatement! Not only for the event, which will be amazing, but also to catch up with old and new friends, to see new Stampin' Up products, creating with new products, getting a prize patrol or two. Two and a half days of fun with like minded, crafty people. Who wouldn't like that?

 
Swaps can be little 3D gift packaging items or a card that you make multiple of to be 'swapped' with other event attendees. This is a fantastic way to meet people attending the event and to also get inspiration from fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.⁠

I've made some Mini 3" x 3" 'Pizza' Boxes that are little enough to be a swap but  big enough to hold a little treat or two. I've used the Perennial Lavender Suite from the 2024 Jan - April Mini Catalogue to create my Pizza Boxes. I'm really loving anything light purple at the moment so the colours in the DSP from this Suite caught my eye as soon as I saw them in the catalogue! So pretty with all the purples and then the other colours like Pretty Peacock and Crumb Cake. What's not to love really?

Because these are a little bit more intricate than a card swap so I've only made 10 of each design, one with a Basic White Box and the other with a Pretty Peacock Box. With all of the laying and detail it would take me way too long to make any more than that.




Slide the belly band off and the boxes are just plain inside. The boxes are big enough to hold 2 - 3 Cadbury Favourites chocolates but you can fill them with whatever you want. You could even use them as a gift box for jewellery. The best things come in the smallest packages, right?
 

Which Mini Pizza Box is your favourite? I think I'm leaning towards the Pretty Peacock box as my favourite but I do love them both. It's hard to pick a favourite.

To see all the products used check out the supply list below. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
 
Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.