Friday, June 5, 2020

Just Add Ink #508 | Just Add 'F'

Hello there stamping friends. Welcome and thanks for joining me today. I hope you are having a fabulous day! It is Friday so that means that it's time for the new challenge over at Just Add Ink.

 This week we are all about the letter 'F'. Could be for a card for a friend, Florals, fancy fold, a colour beginning with F like Flirty Flamingo. There are so many possibilities.

https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2020/06/just-add-ink-508just-add-f.html

I've gone for a pretty obvious choice for my Just Add "F" today - Flowers, using the new Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle from the new 2020 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalouge that you can now purchase from and get this gorgeous bundle! Yay!


I've gone for a Basic Black and Bumblebee colour combination and I love the gorgeous contrast! The bold outline of the sunflowers in Basic Black is so striking and then the pops of Bumblebee through the Basic Black is so eye catching! Love it!

Click on the colour name to see all the Stampin' Up! products in that colour.


I've used the Flowers for Every Season DSP for the sunflowers and the pattern on the DSP really gives some added dimension to the sunflower. I've also embossed the DSP with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. This gives your DSP some added texture without adding more layers and elements. It really gives you DSP that something 'extra'.


Because the sunflowers are quite busy in the background, I really didn't need much else to finish the card of other than the Stitch Nested Label Die, die cut in Vellum, some more of the Flowers for Every Season DSP, some Linen Thread and the Bumblebee In Color Ribbon and some of the 2020 - 2022 In Color Enamel Dots, also in Bumblebee.

I do hope that I've given you some inspiration for this week's Just Add "F" challenge and that you will come and join in the fun. Make sure you check out the Just Add Ink Blog to see the rest of the gorgeous projects from the JAI Design Team. We hope you’ll join us and create your own card using this week's theme. We love to see what you make as we browse the gallery each week to see your fabulous projects.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.
 

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I haven't opened my pack yet but I know this will be the first pattern that will be gone in a flash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is amazing! I am not an official follower but have been following for a very long time! Thanks for your inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.