Friday, May 29, 2020

Just Add Ink #507 | Sketch Challenge

Hello there stamping friends! Welcome, Welcome. It's so good to have you here. It is Friday so that means that it's time for the new challenge over at Just Add Ink.

https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2020/05/just-add-ink-507sketch.html
This week its a fantastic sketch designed by fellow JAI team member Jackie Aitken. It's fairly straightforward but enough to get those creative ideas going and that creative brain working. I've pulled out some new sneak peek goodies to play with and my 'craft' on this week.

Today I'm using the new Designer Series Paper, Flowers for Every Season, that is in the new Stampin' Up! 2020 Annual Catalogue. It's bright, cheery, super pretty and fun and incorporates all of the new 2020 - 2022 In Colors - Magenta Madness, Cinnamon Cider, Bunblebee, Just Jade and Misty Madness. Check out my blog post HERE to see the sneak peak of the new In Colors. 

The Flowers for Every Season DSP and the new In Colors will be available to purchase 3rd June 2020, so put them on your wish list to be ready to place your order first thing!


I've started the card with a Whisper White and then combined two of the patterns from the DSP.  I don't normally combine different patterns together, but I actually like the look of the Just Jade together with the floral  pattern. The Whisper White base and card layers really give the card that crisp, fresh look.


The vellum circle was first die cut with the Stitched Lace die and then one of the circles from the Stitched Shapes dies. Layered on that is some other sneak peak products - Gold Hoop Embellishments, In Good Taste Elements, Gold Metallic Trim from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack and the Just Jade Mini Ribbon. Lots of fun new products to create with. I've then finished off the card with the sentiment from Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set.

I hope you like my take on this weeks sketch and hopefully you like the little sneak peek to some new products. Make sure you check out the Just Add Ink Blog to see the rest of the gorgeous projects from the JAI Design Team. We hope you’ll join us and create your own card using this weeks sketch. We love to see what you make as we browse the gallery each week to see your fabulous projects.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.