Friday, April 28, 2017

#TGIFC105 It's time to CELEBRATE!!! TGIF Challenges is TWO!!!!

Oh yay! It's Friday! Two fabulous things are being celebrated today. Mr.Stamping Blok and I are celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary and .... TGIF is turning 2!! It's time to get your party pants on and get celebrating!

Here's a quick pic of my hubby and I on our wedding day all those 16 years ago. Eeek! I look so young!! I can remember so many details of that day like it was yesterday.


Was such a fabulous day and such a fun reception. We have many people still saying to us that it was one if the best weddings they had ever been to. We had a fabulous band and everyone there (yes everyone. I can't remember many people sitting down that's for sure) danced the night away. Anyway enough of going down memory lane, on to the other celebration of the day. 

With TGIF turning two we want to CELEBRATE this week!!! It's a PARTY!!!


So it's time to get the balloons, streamers, cake, party hats, decorations or whatever you need for a party to celebrate this momentous occasions.

My card is a birthday card to TGIF. It's a mix of some items that are retiring from and some that are staying in the 2017 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. Sniff, sniff. I'm going to miss that embossing folder and Gold Wink of Stella.


I started with the embossed base layer and and then did my favourite flick of the Gold Wink of Stella. I just love that and it gives another layer and element to lift any creation.


I've then embossed the images from the Balloon Celebration stamp set with Gold Stampin' Emboss powder on vellum. Stamping the that spotty image onto vellum really makes it look like a balloon filled with confetti and glitter.


The balloons are accented by some Flirty Flamingo and Black Metallic thread 'bows'. I use the Gold Metallic Thread a lot but tend to forget about the black one a little bit. Love the dramatic look that it has given here.


The 2 and Happy Birthday are from the fabulous Number of Years set. Those big numbers are a fabulous size. They really stand out and give a fabulous look to any card or scrapbook page.

 Why not play along with us and help us celebrate our 2nd birthday. Click here for all the details on how you can join in and for all the inspiration from the Design Team. Look out for some creations from TGIF Alumni.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! products with me 24/7

Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

(Australian Residents Only)
Because some of these products are on the Retiring List they may not be available anymore.

2 comments:

  1. You still look young! Congrats on both the anniversary and the challenge milestones!

    This card is super adorable! I love all the little detailed touches you've added.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.