Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A Whole Lot of Lovely


I'm really loving the hostess stamp sets in Stampin' Up!s New Annual Catalogue. They are all awesome and all can be used for a variety of occasions. The one I've used today is 'A Whole Lot of Lovely'.

I've actually only used part of one of the stamps by using the Stampin' Write markers to 'paint' on the parts of the stamp that I want to use.

 I've used the Smoky Slate Stampin' Write marker to 'paint' ink on to the flower images and then that leaves the words 'You're Fabulous' blank. I did that, as you can see, so that I could use the 'Hello' from the new Greeting Thinlits in it's place.

The embossing folder used on the tag is the new Elegant Dots Texture Impressions Embossing Folder. I was quite sad when the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder was retired with the last catalogue but using the Elegant Dots folder, I think this will replace the Perfect Polka Dots nicely.


Watch this space for more posts showing 'A Whole Lot of Lovely' and other hostess sets. There are plenty more creations to I have to show you.

Below is a list of all the items that I used in this project. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase and of these items used then just click on the image and you will be directed to my online store. 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.