Monday, June 15, 2015

Stamp Review Crew: Petite Petals Edition

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2015/06/stamp-review-crew-petite-petals-edition.html

 It's Monday again , they come around so quickly, so that means it's time for another Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop. I'm so happy to have you here. This hop we are using the Petite Petals stamp set. Those flowers are just gorgeous and a co-ordinating punch too!! 

For those hopping along for the first time, we are a group of International Stampin' Up! demonstrators and we have a blog hop of the first and third Monday of each month. Each hop showcases one stamp set and we like to show you lots of different creative ways to use it!
Remember, if you get lost on the hop click on the banner at the top of this post and this will give you the list of all the 'hoppers' in The Stamp Review Crew.

 Petite Petals stamp set has 6 small flower images, all very different from each other. I've used the one of the spotty images and embossed it with white embossing powder on vellum.


I've gone for  a square card this time, something I don't do that often and I cut out the centre panel with the square collection framelits. The pink insert panel is embossed with the new butterfly embossing folder called Fluttering. It is beautiful and the best thing about this embossing folder is it's bigger in size. Its 15.2cm square, so you can emboss bigger pieces of cardstock. Yay!


I've clustered the Petite Petals in the corner of the card. The small pink flowers are from the new Tree Builder Punch. There used to be a small flower punch, of the same shape but bigger, a few years ago and I really wanted something of that shape to go in between the Petite Petals. I then remembered that the new Tree Builder Punch had a flower and went with that.


I've finished off the card with the Expressions Natural Elements. I love these. Love the natural wood look and also did you know you can emboss them with embossing powder too if you want to change the color. Check out how to do that here.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Click on the next button below to 'hop' on to the awesome Mike Funke to see what he has done with this cute stamp set. Be sure to leave a comment as we all love to know what you all think of out creations.

http://stampin-style.typepad.com/stampin-style/2015/06/stamp-review-crew-petite-petals.html

http://tiddbitsfromdawn.typepad.com/tiddbits-from-dawn/2015/06/the-stamp-review-crew-petite-petals-edition.html

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

14 comments:

  1. Love the flowers embossed on vellum! Beautiful! The textured pink background is perfect - lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always a fan of these flowers on vellum but this is particularly fantastic! Love your pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygoodness, this is ADORABLE, Rochelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine, just totally took my words, Rochelle! ;-) That was exactly what I thought when I saw this fresh, pretty & super sweet card. What a lovely touch to use the embossed butterfly background too. Love, love, Love!
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW Rochelle I love those flowers on vellum!! That is fantastic and just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, Rochelle! I love that inset panel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fresh take on new stamping products and a different color combination! I love your unique style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card should be framed! So many beautiful details - each layer is comment-worthy! My favorite part however is how you heat embossed the flowers. Someone is going to feel very special when they receive this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Hannah Rochelle! This is stunning!! I love absolutely everything about it! Vellum and embossing, the embossed butterfly window, the little pink flowers as filler to the bouquet, and the wooden sentiment... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rochelle, I love this design. Using the flowers to frame a corner is so clever and it really draws your attention to the center of the frame. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You showcased a new item that I hadn't seen yet, the new embossing folder, Fluttering. I love the size of the card and this back ground of butterflies. The vellum flower were really pretty too!
    I've made my way around the blog. I've enjoyed it and so many ideals and how to use framelits in different ways, not just for cutting that shape but so much more. Who would've known? Live and learn is my motto, and I've learned so much from the blog. Thank you everyone who contributed so that others may enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the white embossed flowers and the mini ones from the tree builder punch! Your embossed background is a real feature too. Beautiful card, Rochelle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beautiful! I love how you curved the flower petals under--soft and delicate. Thanks for pointing out the little flower from the tree builder punch. I really have missed the one that retired.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love everything about your card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.