Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bashful Blue and Marina Mist Sympathy

This is a CASE of another fantastic and talented fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Christine Blain. To see her blog and talent click here.

I have changed the card to make it my own and this is what I came up with...


The colours used are Bashful Blue and Marina Mist and stamp set is the Apothecary Art from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue (which runs till July 31st).

If you want to purchase any of these products just look under the contacts page, to get my details and contact me with your order. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks For Looking!

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Rochelle xo

Products Used
Stamp Sets - Apothecary Art, Loving Thoughts
Cardstock and DSP : Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Beau Chateau DSP, Subtles Paper Stacks, Water colour paper
Ink - Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Old Olive
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Framelits - Labels Collection, Aqua painter, Stamping Sponges, Stamp-a-ma-jig

3 comments:

  1. Oh, it's lovely! Glad I could inspire you, as you provide ME with so much inspiration, Rochelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine! And thanks for the inspiration too. Glad I can inspire you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.