Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Up, Up and Away

I've had this set for ages and really used it.When I first saw it in the Stampin' Up! current catalogue I fell in love with it. When I ordered it and the got it home, it just sat on, my shelf because I wasn't quite sure what to do with it.

 
This was my first play around with it and also with the Cloud Sponging Background technique. I'm quite please with the result and I hope you are too.

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Rochelle xo

Products Used
Stamp Set- Up, Up and Away
Cardstock and DSP- Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, 2011 - 2013 Paper Stacks Designer Series Paper
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Bashful Blue, Basic Black
Other: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Stampin' Write Markers, Edgelits Dies Adorning Accents, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Stamping Sponges, Stamp-a-ma-jig 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.