Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lace Ribbon Border Punch Birthday

I have it that all of my sister-in-laws have their birthday all within a week or two of mine. Makes it easy not to forget them when they are all so close together. This is one of them that is currently on it's way to it's destination and hopefully it should be there today.




I love the simplicity of the colour combination but also the prettiness of it too. And yes the pleated satin ribbon has come out again! LOL! I do really like it! If you haven't already guessed that!

Thanks For Looking

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Rochelle xo

Products Used
Stamp Set- Bring On the Cake
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride
Ink- Crumb Cake,Whisper White
Other - Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Pleated Satin Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine, 11/4" Circle Punch, Twitterpated Designer Buttons, Basic Jewels Pearls

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Rochelle. The simplicity and prettiness are what appeal to me, too. I hope you had a super-happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! I did have a great birthday! Super spoilt by hubby and the kids too!

      Delete
  2. This is such a sweet and pretty card, Rochelle.Two out of 3 of my daughters-in-law have birthdays now too, 1st and 5th June, must be birthday season. Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! Thanks for the birthday wishes too!

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.