Thursday, August 22, 2024

Global Design Project #459 | #GDP459 | Greenery Challenge

 Hi there stamping friends! Thanks for stopping here at my blog. Today I'm playing along with the new challenge over at the Global Design Project #459 | #GDP459 | Greenery Challenge.


This week their theme is Greenery and I've gone for a card with a bit of Christmas Greenery to make my first Christmas card for the season. I've also used some new products from the upcoming Stampin' Up! 2024 Sept-Dec Mini Catalogue so it's a bit of a sneak peek for you too.

Here I've combined some of the new Mix & Match Ephemera from the Mini Catalogue and the Sentimental Christmas DSP. I love the Ephemera from the Annual Catalogue and the Ephemera from the Mini Catalogue is just as amazing!!! 


This new DSP reminds me of Christmas images when I was a kid in the cards and wrapping papers. It's very nostalgic. I chose these two designs because they fit with the Greenery theme but I felt they were the ones that coordinated the best with the Ephemera pieces that I chose.

 
When choosing the Ephemera pieces you want to use it's just a matter of playing around till you are happy with the ones that you have put together. There's no right or wrong when creating with these pieces.

I've layered the DSP with some Basic White cardstock and then layered the Ephemera with the Country Woods DSP. I've finished the card off with some Linen Thread, Black & Very Vanilla Large Check Ribbon, and some Opal Rounds.

I do hope that you enjoy my take on the Global Design Projects Greenery theme and my little Mini Catalogue Sneak Peek.

Thanks so much for stoping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.