Sunday, August 18, 2024

CASE-ing the Catty | CTC #483 | CASE the Colours of the To Market DSP

 Hello stamping friends. Thank you for joining me on my blog today. I hope that you've had a fantastic week and are having fabulous day!

Today I'm participating in a blog hop for the CASE-ing the Catty Design Team, to kick off the new challenge for the week. If you come here from Michelle Strazds's blog welcome, if you've started here with me also welcome.

We are about CASE-ing the samples from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue with a different theme to CASE each week. To CASE is to Copy And Selectively Edit. This week we are CASE-ing the colours from the To Market DSP - Blackberry Bliss, Garden Green, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red.

I've not got this DSP only because the DSP/To Market Suite hasn't caught my eye yet. But looking at the DSP now while writing this post I'm really loving the plaid/tartan and woodgrain pattern in the DSP. Might have to add this to my cart while there is still the DSP sale till the August 31st. Got to love 15% off.

While the DSP has 5 gorgeous Stampin' Up! colours in it I've only used four of the colours today for my card for you today - Blackberry Bliss, Garden Green, Pecan Pie, and Real Red. These are colours that I don't use much. I'm a Pretty in Pink, Summer Splash kind of gal so it was nice to change things up a bit and be challenged with colours I don't normally use.

I've used the Labeled with Love Punch Bundle for a layered birthday card. This bundle either comes as a Punch Bundle or Die Bundle to cut the label out. I chose the punch. I find the punches quick and easy and I'm sometimes a lazy crafter and can't be bothered to get up and die cut sometimes (Ha!) so the punch enables me in my lazyness - He, He. For something like labels its punches all the way! What do you prefer punches or dies?


I love the versatility of the this set with the many different images for layered/two-step stamping. I've stamped a few of the images and then fussy cut them for a pretty layered card. I used Blackberry Bliss and Garden Green for the flowers and Real Red for the butterflies.


In addition to the stamped images I've added the die cut leaves from the Country Flowers Dies. These just add that extra depth and layering to the card. I then added the Black & Vanilla Ribbon, the Punched embossed label, the stamped sentiment and some Iridescent Pearls to finish off the card. 
 
I love the pop of these colours against the white and really should try and use them some more. I hope that I've inspired you with my CASE of the colours from the To Market DSP. 

There are some amazing creations from the rest of the CASE-ing the Catty Crew so be sure to make your way around the whole hop for the fabulous ideas using these gorgeous colours.

Next up on the hop is Peta Stephen with her fantastic project.
 

We would love to have you join us over at our Facebook group to share your creation CASE-ing a project from the 2024 - 2025 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue and join in this weeks challenge. You don't need to have a blog to join in!
 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy stamping!

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store
 

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Rochelle. I love the touches of colour over the white embossed background. Your arrangement is wonderful as is the fine Pecan Pie mount. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you - I’m a punches kind of gal too!! And I love what you’ve done with this amazing stamp set and these colours - the layering is glorious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.