Friday, December 22, 2023

Just Add Ink #684 | Just Add Traditional Christmas Colours

 Hello there stamping friends! I hope that you are having a fantastic week and a fabulous day! It's Friday, Yay, and that means it's time for another Just Add Ink Challenge - Just Add Ink #684 | Just Add Traditional Christmas Colours. Our last challenge for the 2023.

We are using traditional Red, Green, and Gold Christmas Colours for this challenge. Are you a traditional or non-traditional Christmas colour person? No judgement here! Ha!⁠ I love the classic look of these colours together and how festive they look. They really do just scream 'Christmas', don't they?


Today I've used some products Stampin' Up! Joy of Christmas Suite for my card. I love how the red, green, and touch of gold pop against the white base layers.⁠ 


With the foliage image from the Joy of Noel stamp set I stamped the image four times with Memento Ink and then coloured in the leaves and holly berries using Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers. I die cut the images out and then arranged them on the card to make an extra large wreath. Layered with the wreath images are also some die cuts that I would say look like Pine needles for some added elements and added interest to the wreath.
 

I stamped Versamark ink on Cherry Cobbler cardstock and then embossed it with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder for that beautiful tone on tone look to the Noel letters. I've then finished the card off with the Merry Christmas embossed sentiment, Loose Holly gems and a little strand of Gold Thread. While the gold thread may have retired years ago, it is one of those products that I will continue to use until I run out of it while at the same time secretly hoping that it would come back.

I do hope that I've given you some last minute inspiration for that last minute Christmas craft before Christmas Day

For some more red, green and gold inspiration go and check out the Just Add Ink Blog for more traditional Christmas colours creations and come and join in this week's colour challenge fun! I can't wait to see what you create. Remember that this is our last challenge for this year and this challenge will be open for 3 weeks till we return with more fun challenges in 2024.
 
I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

 

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
 Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.