Friday, May 31, 2019

Just Add Ink #459 | Colour Challenge

Hello stamping friends. It's Friday again, so it time again for the new challenge over at Just Add Ink. We have a colour challenge suggested by yours truly.

https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2019/05/just-add-ink-459colour.html

These colours really lend themselves to some pretty projects and how gorgeous are they all together. Normally pinks and reds don't usually go together but here today the Blushing Bride next to the Poppy Parade just seem to 'work'.

I'm using some new Stampin' Up! products from the 2019 - 2020 Stampin' Up! Annual catalogue that customers can purchase from come 4th June. Not long now!! I'm using A Little Lace Stamp set and the coordinating Stitched Lace Die.


I've started with a Bermuda Bay base layer and then stamped on that with an image from the A Little Lace stamp set with Bermuda Bay ink for a tone on tone look. On that is the Stitched Lace Die cut piece. This die is the size of a full card front and then it comes with a scalloped edge piece so that you can cut it down to the size you want with a beautiful scalloped edge.

While it may look like dirt across the card (well it does to me), I've actually splattered a mix of Multipurpose Adhesive and water and the poured over Gold Stampin' Emboss powder. This gives the card a gorgeous metallic look and some added layering.

The same image that I used for the Bermuda Bay layer, I've used again for the stitched circle layer and embossed with Gold Stampin' Emboss powder. The sentiment also comes from the A Little Lace stamp set and the Poppy Parade heart comes from the Be Mine Stamp set.

Make sure you check out the rest of the projects from the Just Add Ink Design Team for this colour challenge. The range of creations is awesome. We all have the same colours yet we all made something different. While you are checking our projects out make sure you check out the details on this weeks challenge and then come and join in the fun! I can't wait to see what you do with this weeks colours!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

2 comments:

  1. What a challenge Rochelle - thanks for the push to create with a set of colours I'd never put together! The design team gallery is amazing and your card is a sensational part of that. Love the 'dirt' to create some great texture. Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is just stunning! I think I'll be getting that lace die sooner rather than later after seeing your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.