Thursday, December 14, 2017

Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop | Gift Packaging

Hello stamping friends. Welcome to this months Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop. In amongst this Christmas Season we've got some Gift Packaging ideas for you.

I've got some boxes for you today that are quick and easy to 'whip' up if you still need a quick box for a last minute gift. Its really not long now till Christmas day and if you still need a gift box idea these will help you out of a bind, that's for sure. The longest part of making these boxes will be in the decorating of them and you can make them as minimal or extravagant as you want!

I've gone with one more run of the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper. I've so loved this DSP and I've nearly used up all my stash of it. 😢 Everything about it is amazing! Love, Love Love!!


I made the boxes with the Envelope Punch Board. Just Google Envelope Punch Board Boxes and I'm sure you will be able to find a tutorial on how to make these. They are just too easy!


This first box I've added some Linen Thread, Basic Black Baker's Twine and Silver Metallic Thread and then added a Chalkboard look tag using the Merry Little Labels Stamp set. Super cute and super fun!

To make the Chalkboard look just stamp your image in Whisper White Craft ink, pour over White Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat emboss it. Once the embossing has cooled down and set , wipe over the card stock either with a sponge or a sponge dauber with Whisper White Craft Ink to make it look like 'chalk dust'. Keep going till you have the look you are after.


The next box I've embellished it with the Old Olive 1/4" Stitched-Edge Ribbon and again a tag from the Merry Little Labels Stamp set. Emboss your label on Vellum and layer it on Glimmer Paper for that added sparkle and shine. How gorgeous are those Green Sprigs? A fabulous embellishment for that on trend look.


The last box uses the amazing Buffalo Check pattern. This and the Black and White Version have been my most favourite of all the patterns in this DSP pack. The pattern just pops and is so eye catching! I've embellished this box with some Silver Mini Sequin Trim and some Silver Glimmer Paper die cut with the Large Letter Framelits. Die cutting the first initial of the recipients name is a fabulous alternative to using gift tags.


I do hope that I've given you some more Gift Packaging inspiration and something that will help you to get some gorgeous gift boxes this Christmas.

Now on to my gorgeous friend in New Zealand, Paula Dobson. She has something fabulous to inspire you!

https://stampinantics.blogspot.com/2017/12/gift-packaging-stamp-to-share.html


Thanks so much for stopping by!
 Live in Australia?

 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7
 Recreate these boxes at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, those are awesome boxes Rochelle! Love the designer papers and the tags are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these projects Rochelle, nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boxes look great Rochelle, I've used up all my paper, sniff sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these boxes are a real treat.
    You can also use these boxes as an inspiration to make cards.
    I think I might just go and do that, since I still need to make a ton of Christmas cards and I have some of this paper left. ;-) Thanks for the inspiration Rochelle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.