Thursday, November 9, 2017

Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop | Hearts Come Home

Why hello there!! It's time for another Stamp to Share Blog Hop. We are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from all around the world, sharing what we love ... Stampin' Up!


Today's hop has a very festive and Christmas feel with us using either the Ready For Christmas Bundle or the Hearts Come Home Bundle. Two gorgeous bundles and hard to choose which one to use. But as you've probably already seen in the posts heading I've gone with Hearts Come Home.


How cute is this set??? Loving all those building edgelits and they are fabulous for layering one in front of the other to create a fun little town scene.

I've made a card front 'bauble' for my creation today using one of the building edgelits and the gorgeous 'Joy to the World' sentiment. Loving that beautiful font!


 The first part of the card was actually to make the base layers. The card base is Crumb Cake and then layered on that is a piece of DSP from the Christmas Around the World DSP. I used that DSP because the white splatters on the DSP looked like snow falling and was a gorgeous contrast colour to the white die cuts.


I cut the circle out of the Shimmery White layer first and then embossed the whole front panel with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. This embossing folder design is another element to add to the falling snow theme.


I die cut one of the building thinlits to create that bauble scene and painted Clear Wink of Stella over the die for some more shimmery goodness. The stars were die cut with the small star thinlit piece from the Edgelits set and as well the star die from the Card Front Builder Die set. 

The card is finished off with that fabulous Joy to the World, embossed on Basic Black card stock with White Stampin' Emboss Powder, and treated with Whisper White Craft ink for that chalkboard look.

I hope that I've given you some more inspiration with this fun set. Now on to my gorgeous friend, Paula Dobson in New Zealand. She has one fabulous card to show you!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! I love the ornament, such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your creation; so soft and peaceful! Thank you for sharing the details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.